Anonymous asked: 16, 19, 25, 26, 27, 43, 44
16. I’ll love you if:
- You love and accept me for who I am, not in spite of who I am.
- You feed me, and indulge my appetite.
- You indulge in my kinks because you want to, not because you don’t want to disappoint me.
- You genuinely support my passions.
- You want to support me by coming to watch me perform.
- You not only write, but want to collaborate with me.
- You seek to enrich your life with others, not complete it.
- You’re honest about your feelings, and are always open to discourse on matters of importance.
- You love yourself, in some fashion.
19. A fact about your personality:
- It took a long time, and a lot of pain, but I’m finally able to say that, without a shadow of a doubt, I really love myself.
25. My idea of a perfect date:
As much as I love the idea of a romantic dinner-event-etc. date, I think one of the most appealing date involves the following:
- Dinner at a restaurant of choice, or making it ourselves
- An event of some kind, probably a concert/opera/show
- Quiet time reflecting at a remote location, be it in the forest or at the beach
- Have deep conversations
- Impromptu jam session
- Gaming or cult film-watching
- Food again, perhaps with booze
- Lots and lots of sex/kink
- Nude sleeping/cuddles
- Nude breakfast
26. My biggest pet peeves:
Including, but not limited to:
- Passive aggressiveness in the veil of politeness.
- People who encourage their children’s bad behaviour.
- People who live as if they’re still in high school.
- People who clearly don’t know how to lead.
- People who don’t use their turn signals while driving.
- Children who don’t know how to behave around animals.
- Painfully bad grammar.
- When I can’t find an inexpensive shampoo that won’t make my scalp breakout with bumps and flaking.
- Stereotypically American tourists.
- Steaks that are cooked medium-well and well-done.
- Speed bumps.
- People who feel the need to flaunt machismo wherever they go.
- People who think a barking dog is worse than a dog that’s growling.
- People who think that freedom of speech equates being free from skepticism, backlash, criticism, scrutiny, or consequence for their words.
- Et cetera.
27. A description of the person I like:
Since there’s a number of people that I ‘like,’ to varying degrees, here’s an aggregate of their features that I find amazing:
- A huge heart
- Somebody I’d explore the boundaries of what’s considered ‘vanilla,’ with
- Appreciation for the natural world
- Fiercely strong
- Calls people out on their shit
- Marvelous fashion sense
- Somebody I’d happily indulge in my fetishes with
- Not bad to look at
- Sex positive
- Somebody I’d gladly have a drink with
43. Sexiest person that comes to my mind immediately:
44. A random fact about anything:
- A male boar (sus scrofa) is called a bear, and a female bear (ursidae) is called a sow.