Just had a super awkward conversation with an otherwise nice colleague.
Pretty sure he was trying to convert me in the guise of ‘sharing’. It was a very pleasant conversation before it got weird. I should have known when he got to using apologetics and attempted inviting me to the bible study that some music majors have on Fridays.
I didn’t budge at all, to the point of making him cry. Sigh.
I don’t feel bad, but man that was awkward.
This is why I don’t talk religion at school. But damn it, I’ll wear my Valknut proudly.
- necromantically said: What, was he crying to try and get you to feel bad for being heathen? SOB YOU HURT MY CHRISTIAN FEELINGS, I AM SO OPPRESSED SOB JESUS LOVES YOU SO MUCH, WHY DON’T YOU LOVE HIM BACK, HE EVEN DIED FOR YOU AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY HIM
- thorsgoddess said: I was once approached by the “Campus Crusaders for Christ” (yes I am still trying to figure out how no one caught that during approval) and invited to a Bible study while I was wearing my Mjölnir. Apparently not many people understand what it means..
- lokeanconcubine said: Well done, you! And I must say, I know exactly how you feel.
- lokeanconcubine likes this
- novashadows said: Is it sad that my first thought was “Christians are so cute when they think they can convert Pagans.”?
- runicbasso posted this